How to Recover Deleted Files from Android SD Card
Nowadays many smart phone users are suffering from data loss. You must be very pained when you lose data from those SD card.
Don't worry. All digital data can possibly be recovered as long as you follow this guide. In this case, you should stop using your Android phone because any new files in the SD card might overwrite your lost data.
A Professional Android Data Recovery Software to Use
Android Data Recovery App which can retrieve pictures and videos from SD cards on Android devices, as well as messages and contacts on SIM cards.
1. Directly recover photos, videos, contacts, text messages, messages attachments, call history, audios, whatsApp, documents from android phone or SD card inside Android devices.
2. Get back lost data from android phone or sd card due to accidentally deleting, factory resetting, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
3. Preview and selectively check to recover lost or deleted pictures, videos, messages, contacts etc from android smartphone before recovery.
4. Fix frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked android devices to normal and extract data from broken android smartphone internal storage and sd card.
5. Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Sharp, Windows phone and so forth.
6. Only read and recover the data with 100% safety and quality, no personal info leaking.
Steps to Recover Files from Android SD Card
Download Android Data Recovery ----> Please choose the right version for your computer.
Step 1. Run the program and connect Android to the computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer and select "Data Recovery" option. Connect your Android phone with computer, and move to the next step.
connect android to pc
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device
If you didn't enable USB debugging on your Android device before, you'll get the window below after connecting your device. There are three situations to finish enable USB debugging on your Android device for different Android system.
Choose the way suitable for your device:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
enable usb debugging.
Step 3 Analyze and scan your Android SD card
Then Android recovery software will detect your phone. Before scanning your device, the program needs to analyze it at first. Select the type of files you want to recover and click "Next" to begin.
select data to scan
After that, you can scan your device now. When the window pops up following picture, click "Allow" button on the homescreen, then click "Start" again to begin scan the SD card.
click allow on android
Tips: The scan process will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
Step 4 Preview and recover data from Android SD cards
After finish scanning the SD card, you will be able to preview found data such as photos, Messages, contacts and videos, so as to check whether your lost files are found or not. Then you can mark the data you want and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer
recover data from android sd cards
Note: Besides video and pictures from the SD card, Android Data Recovery also lets you restore messages and contacts from SIM card on your Android device.
courtesy - android-recovery-transfer.com